This section of the Tipperary GAA web site provides links to key GAA forms that are required by GAA club, players and members,
GAA Member Registration
Visit http://people.gaa.ie/admin to log in and register your members for the coming year. The deadline for online adult player registration in Tipperary has now passed. If your club has not registered its players for 2010, please do so immediately. All members, including juveniles should be registered by March 31st.
Clubs can Visit http://mail.gaa.ie to log in your official Club E-mail account. It is important that every club logs in to your official e-mail account on a regular basis to keep up to date with all the latest news from County Board, Provincial Council and Croke Park.
GAA Players Injury Scheme
GAA Players Injury Scheme (web site)
GAA Injury Claim Form (web site)
GAA Hirer Insurance Scheme
GAA Hirer Insurance Scheme (web site)
Challenge Games - Permission
Requests for challenge match permission should be sent to the Co Secretary and copied to your Divisional Secretary. If you are playing a team outside the county or province, the County Secretary I will forward it to the respective higher authority.
Please store the attached Form and replace the Co. Board headed paper on it with your own.
Challenge Game Form (MS Word format)
Download the Inter Club Transfer Form (Word format) - updated March 6th 2009
Download a list of transfer, sanction and authorisation forms from GAA.ie
GAA Club Membership Application Form
According to the official guide, all members of each GAA club needs to complete a Club Membership Application Form before becoming a member. See below for more details.
• A member only needs to complete the Full Membership Form once in their club, and it should be filed away in a safe place for future reference.
• Once they complete this form, they are a member for life and will only lose their rights if they fail to pay their subscription before the closing date any year.
• A Youth member must complete the Full Members Application Form when they reach the age of 18 years.
• Both Youth and Full applications must be proposed and seconded at a full committee meeting of the club and recorded in the minutes.
• Add your Clubs headed paper and any additions unique to your Club to the attached form below.
Click to download the Club Membership Application Form (Full and Youth)
Liability Broker Declaration 2013 (PDF Format)
Property Declaration 2013
Additional FormsClick here to view more GAA Forms available on the GAA web site